To get rid of fibroid tumors in uterus natural medicine practitioners strongly suggest diet alterations. Diet has an important role to play in fibroid growth. By changing what you eat you can to some extent shrink fibroids naturally.
It is important for you to bear in mind that the cause of fibroid growth can be multiple. Hence any natural plan of fibroids treatment will include whole lot of things to be done for fibroid cure. These include dietary alterations, lifestyle changes and taking herbal supplements.
What to eat to shrink fibroids naturally?
1. Start having organically grown produce wherever possible. This way you will be reducing your intake of estrogen mimickers found in pesticides and other pollutants.
2. Completely avoid red beef. In case it is not possible for you to do so, at least reduce its intake substantially. As far as possible have lean beef only which is organically sourced.
3. Include 3-4 servings of fresh, seasonal raw fruits and vegetables in your daily intake. Raw foods are packed with nutrients. In case you are allergic to raw food have it in steamed form instead.
4. Onions and garlic are excellent sources of anti-oxidizing compounds which help to maintain hormonal balance in the body. Include these in your daily intake wherever possible especially in raw form.
5. You must also pay attention to the type and quantity of oil you consume while undergoing fibroids treatment. Olive oil and the Omega oils contained in oily fish are particularly useful for the body. It is best to avoid saturated fats of all forms. This includes butter and cheese.
6. To shrink fibroids naturally include beans, nuts and seeds in your daily diet. Seeds of flax, pumpkin and sunflower are the most effective for fibroids treatment. Incorporate pinto beans, split peas, lima beans, black beans and kidney beans in your diet to diminish estrogen levels and stop fibroid growth. Eat at least one helping of beans every day.
7. Include a serving of fish in your diet at least thrice a week. For relief from fibroid symptoms consumption of salmon, mackerel, cold-water fish and tuna are the best.
Finally it is important for you to understand dietary changes alone will not shrink fibroids naturally. It has to be combined with changes in your lifestyle too. Physical exercise, yoga and meditation for stress reduction, herbal supplements and liver detoxification are some of the other things natural medicine practitioners recommend to get rid of fibroid tumors in uterus.